Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Read Reviews of Nancy's Regency Romances

I work hard on all the books I write, so when word gets back to me that someone read one of my stories and liked it . . . well, it puts the Devonshire cream on my tea-cake. Here is a sampling of some of the generous and kind feedback I've received from readers and reviewers:

A Scandalous Season: "A light-hearted drawing room comedy to brighten your day" - Romantic Times

A Noble Rogue: "A pleasing tale of love in Regency England."
- Romantic Times

Miss Hamilton's Hero: "A well-written and enjoyable book!"
- Amazon.com

An Intimate Arrangement: "A pleasing romance of two lonely hearts in search of a home." - Romantic Times

"A very enjoyable afternoon's read. One of the better Regencies I've come across recently." - Amazon.com

5 Stars! "Be sure to read this one, it's sure to win over your heart as well!" - Affaire de Coeur

"A sweet and romantic love story . . . Light and fun reading." - Amazon.com

All Dressed In White: "I love anthologies and this one is great." - Amazon.com

A Mother's Love: "I recommend this book, but especially for the story called Sweet Companion." - Amazon.com


No comments: